Cool Things About Me
- Traveled to 22 countries (but my goal is 50 so I have a ways to go!)
- I spent 2 months doing a road trip to 22 states around the USA.
- I did an internship in small city in the Sichuan Province in China.
- I live in a foreign country (was supposed to be 3 years but has turned into an open ended arrangement!)
- I was swimming before I was walking. I’d like to say it was because I was talented but I think I was just too chubby to walk so it took me a while to get my balance!
- I was voted Greek God of my university.
- I went scuba diving in 2 of the most beautiful places on the planet: a live-a-board in the Similan Islands in Thailand and Sipadan in Borneo.
- I co-founded a personal development and leadership organization where we would run breakthrough weekends a few times a year in the Blue Ridge Mountains when I was 22 years old.
- My grandparents are holocaust survivors from Poland. My grandpa was one of the people saved by Schindler from the famous “Schindler’s List.”
- I had the privilege of speaking to a crowd of over 1,800 people on health and wellness.