Wal-Mart is the largest company in the world by revenue. They have over 2 million employees and generate over $450 billion a year in revenue (Wikipedia).
It was all started by one man just over 50 years ago – Sam Walton. In this autobiography written in the final years of his life while he was battling sickness, he opened up amazing details about his life and that of Wal-Mart.
In this episode, I discuss from the book:
- Sam Walton’s perspective on communication
- Structured vs Unstructured communication
- 3 Types of Structured Communication
- Sam Walton’s view on customer service and what he implemented that skyrocketed their sales
- 5 things to create an extraordinary customer experience
Take a listen and let me know what you think. Enjoy!